Genie Solutions’ purposes in collecting, holding, accessing and using customer information and service data is to enable it to provide its services to you including:
- provide products or services that have been requested;
- communicate with you;
- administer our relationship with you;
- discuss with you potential updates or advances to our products;
- inform you of other Genie Solutions products and community news;
- address any query, feedback or complaints you may have and to record your marketing and communication preferences;
- fulfil any legal and regulatory obligations;
- contact you or deal with you for any other reason; and / or
- fulfil any other purpose that was made clear at the time of collecting the personal information.
Services data may be accessed by Genie Solutions and used to fulfil the requirements specified in the relevant Customer Service Agreement.
If Genie Solutions holds customer information about you that was collected for a particular purpose, Genie Solutions will not use or disclose the information for another purpose without your consent, unless you would reasonably expect Genie Solutions to use or disclose the information for the secondary purpose.
Customer information and services data will continue to be held by Genie Solutions after you are no longer a customer of Genie Solutions, for the purpose of record management and if required to do so by any regulatory authorities or if required by law.