Genie v9.0.5 now available – watch the showcase video here
Date posted: Nov 21, 2017<< Back
Genie Version 9.0.5, 20 November 2017 is now available for download.
Watch the showcase video here.
Major changes in this version include:
- Implement the ability to receive BPAY payments and use updated Remittance Advice sections including Direct Deposit.
- Implement the ability to Paste into the Receipt by Invoice Number window.
- Removed ability to store images behind the text of letterheads since it is not respected when printing the letterhead.
- Improved quality of image resolution on invoice and receipt letterhead.
- Include the LMP date into the Reason field when opening the Pathology order form.
- The Cervical Screening Tests window (previously the Pap Tests window) has been updated to support the current terminology.
- In Pathology requests window, “Pap Tests” has been replaced with “Cervical Screening Tests” to support the current terminology.
- Adjusted current BASDAI scores to allow for single decimal places rather than whole numbers.
- The Cervical Screening Tests have been updated to support more tests and reasons.
- When exporting a quick report file on Windows Genie should now generate a single file with the extension .gqr.
- Users should now be prevented from saving a Quick Report which has no report columns added.
- Implemented a mapping window to allow manual updating of Quick Reports which are unable to be automatically updated after a database schema change has occurred.
- When sending SMS messages, Genie will now retry immediately if networking or communication issues are encountered.
- Removed character limit/restriction on the ‘Password’ field in the ‘Editing WorkCover Online’ window.
- SSL is now enforced for SOAP requests.
- Improved storage of Quick Reports to avoid requirement to update them each time the database schema is changed.
- Update wording of the Overdue Invoice Alert when registration is set to expire.
- Updates to logging in Genie.
- Fixed occasional file creation error when generating a PDF as an attachment to an email.
- Fixed the issue where Fields are missing when reprinting pathology requests through Open > Investigations Audit.
- Fix issue where SMS reminders were not sending from the Genie Server.
- Fixed bug with PHP port allocation on startup when using Windows Terminal Services.
- Fixed bug with incorrect page orientation of letterhead on invoices and receipts.
- Prevent duplicate records appearing in the Laboratory table after Genie format patient import.
- When accessed from a patient’s clinical file, the Investigation Audit window no longer updates to show all records after re-printing or creating a new request.
This update is available from the “Special” menu within Genie, and at our Downloads page.